Nillumbik Leisure Facilities are proud to bring a range of classes which are more accessible to people living in the rural areas of Nillumbik. Our team have been working with community members to develop a program we hope you all enjoy!
Arthurs Creek – coming soon
Hurstbridge – Hurstbridge Hub, Frank Nankervis Room, 50 Greysharps Road, Hurstbridge.
- Monday 9.15am–10.15am – Yoga Starting on Monday 09/05/2022 (Note: Monday 13th June is a Public Holiday so class will not run)
- Thursday 7.00pm-8.00pm - Yoga Starting on Thursday 05/05/2022
Kinglake – coming soon
Panton Hill – Panton Hill Living and Learning Centre, 18 Bishops Road, Panton Hill
- Thursday 12 May 9.30am - Active Movers with Bree. Safe, fun and a great low impact group class which includes easy to learn low impact cardiovascular exercise, strength and stretching activities.
- Monday 16 May 9.30am - Zumba Gold with Jo. The original dance-fitness party. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats.
- Wednesday 25 May 6.30pm - Relentless with Jackie. Mixture of body weight, functional movements and weight exercises giving you the chance to focus on becoming the healthiest and fittest version of you.
- Thursday 2 June 7.00pm - Metafit and Core with Cathy. A 45 minute easy to follow bodyweight interval training and core conditioning exercise class.
Panton Hill Upcoming Workshops:
- Active Movers - Thursday 12 May, 2022, 9.30am - 10.30am
- Zumba Gold - Monday 16 May, 2022, 9.30am - 10.30am
- Relentless - Wednesday 25 May, 2022, 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Meta Fit - Thursday 2 June, 2022, 7.00pm - 7.45pm
St Andrews – Wadambuk St Andrews Community Centre, 35 Caledonia St, St Andrews
- Tuesdays 10.00am - Strength Class
- Fridays 11.45am - Zumba Gold
**Please note to attend participants for all classes must be 18 years of age or older
Ready to get moving now? Get access to workouts, challenges, exercise tracking and more with our Nillumbik MOVES App.
How to get started
- Download Nillumbik MOVES app in the app store and create an account;
- Use app to start by viewing and participating in our Workouts of the Week, use the links to access pre-recorded workouts and join challenges.
- You can also connect apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag to synchronise your data;