Nillumbik Leisure Facilities are proud to bring a range of classes which are more accessible to people living in the rural areas of Nillumbik. Our team have been working with community members to develop a program we hope you all enjoy!
Please note classes to booked by calling our friendly team at Diamond Creek Community Centre on 9438 5299.
Hurstbridge – Hurstbridge Hub, Frank Nankervis Room, 50 Greysharps Road, Hurstbridge.
- Monday 9.15am–10.15am – Yoga
- Wednesday 6.00pm-7.00pm – Yogalates (beginning Wednesday 26th July)
Panton Hill – Panton Hill Living and Learning Centre, 18 Bishops Road, Panton Hill
- Thursday 9.30am-10.30am – Active Movers with Bree. Note: class will not run on school holidays
St Andrews – Wadambuk St Andrews Community Centre, 35 Caledonia St, St Andrews
- Tuesdays 10.00am – Strength Class
- Fridays 11.45am – Zumba Gold
**Please note to attend participants for all classes must be 18 years of age or older