The Relentless Bodies Challenge and Bootcamp is a chance to focus on becoming the healthiest and fittest version of you!
Kicking off on 7th February, this 8 week period will give support and resources from your own dedicated trainer to improve your lifestyle habits, increase activity and have results you can keep long-term with the opportunity to win one of 3 prizes:
- $100 Sports First Eltham Voucher plus Myzone Belt (valued at $159)
- Hamper Organic Fix (valued at $80) & 3 Personal Training Session (valued at $126)
- 3 Personal Training Sessions (valued at $126)
The 8 week Relentless Bodies Challenge program cost is $99 and you receive:
- Body Scan and initial goal setting session
- 3 Personal Training Sessions with your dedicated trainer to use throughout the challenge
- Challenge Handbook
- Exclusive Bootcamp and Relentless access – Bootcamp sessions begin 14th February through to 26th March
- Fortnightly check ins and ongoing support
To register your interest click HERE and our team will contact you directly to book your initial assessment.
Session times are as follows:
|Eltham Leisure Centre||6am
|Diamond Creek Community Centre||6am
Commencing Monday 14th February your FREE Nillumbik Leisure Facilities Boot Camp is back!
Participants can expect sessions that are fun and varied incorporating body weight training, kettlebells, boxing, circuit work and team drills.
Boot camp can challenge you to increase the intensity of your existing training or provide some motivation to simply get started! All levels of fitness are welcomed.
What you need to know:
- Start: Monday 14th February
- End: Saturday 26th March
- Monday 6.00am at Eltham Leisure Centre
- Wednesday 6.00am at Diamond Creek Community Centre
- Thursday 6.00pm at Eltham Leisure Centre
- Saturday 7.00am at Diamond Creek Community Centre
Exclusively for members of Nillumbik Leisure Facilities only. All sessions to be held outdoors and are 45 minutes in duration.
To register your interest for Bootcamp only click HERE.