After a short break we’re excited to welcome you back from 6:00am tomorrow Friday 18 June.
With the Government releasing their safe steps for reopening Victoria, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure that as many of our programs and services can safely return, whilst adhering to all of the latest guidelines.
Full details on our reopening are available via our website at https://bit.ly/3cNqBg0, with a summary of the key areas impacting our members outlined below:
TEMPORARY SERVICE LEVEL CHANGES
The following has been introduced based on current Government advice. We will continue to provide updates once further announcements on easing of restrictions are made and will review our service levels in line with these announcements.
- Venue capacity – 50 patrons in the building, with a maximum of 10 people per group.
- Gym – Open with bookings via Member Portal
- Group Fitness – Reduced timetable with bookings via Member Portal
- Stadium – User Group Bookings only.
- Creche – Closed
MEMBERSHIPS AND PAYMENTS
- Reactivated from Friday 18 June 2021.
- For our direct debit members, a credit has been automatically applied to your account to reflect our closure period effecting your last debit on 27th May (credit applied for 28th May to 2nd June).
- Your next direct debit on 24th June 2021 will be for the 10th June to 7th July. Members wishing to suspend until the next easing of restrictions on 25th June please submit a suspension request with this form: Suspension Request
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date has been automatically extended to account for our closure period.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, with some minor changes made in line with current Government advice as follows:
MANDATORY QR CONTACT TRACING
- Following a recent change in Government advice, QR contact tracing is now mandatory for all persons upon entry to the centre.
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app along with checking in at reception.
- Evidence of signing-in must be shown to our friendly team members upon entry.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Using showers
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR MEMBERS
Tomorrow is an exciting day for us as we welcome our customers back through the doors once again.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to ensure adherence to our protocols by customers at all times.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit and look forward to seeing you soon!