This coming weekend, from Friday 17th March to Monday 20th March, there will be major works occurring at the Diamond Creek level crossing.
Due to these works, there will be major impacts to traffic and Centre access across the weekend, so please plan your visit ahead of time.
A summary of key points from the Southern Program Alliance is listed below:
- Buses replace trains on sections of the Hurstbridge Line from 8.30pm Thursday 16 March to last service Saturday 29 April 2023 (Diamond Creek, Montmorency and Greensborough stations will be closed during this time)
- Main Hurstbridge Road level crossing will also close 24/7 from 9pm Friday 17 March to 5am Monday 20 March 2023
- Main Hurstbridge Road closures carry a 25-minute vehicle detour. Please allow extra travel time
- Diamond Creek Station pedestrian crossing will be closed from 7am Monday 20 March – 7am Sunday 26 March and again between 7am Thursday 30 – 7am Friday 31 March 2023
- Changes will be made to parking around Diamond Creek Station from early March – early May 2023. This includes closures of regular station parking
- Please see local signage for up-to-date pedestrian and vehicle detour information