Great news! Your Diamond Creek Community Centre has been given the green light to reopen.
We’ve missed seeing you here and are excited to share that following the announcement made by the Victorian Government to ease restrictions, Diamond Creek Community Centre will be reopening with restrictions in place, from 6.00am on Monday 9 November, 2020.
Your health and safety remains our number one priority, with a number of temporary changes made in line with the Government’s advice to support your safe return. These include:
- A limit of 10 people in the gym per session
- A limit of 10 people per group fitness session
- All sessions will be 60 minute pre-booked sessions via your Member Portal with sessions opening up 7 days in advance. Strictly no walk in sessions, bookings only.
- If you have not yet logged into your Member Portal, your login is your email address with an initial password of Aligned123
- Conditions of Entry – Please read prior to booking
During this initial reopening period, all memberships will continue to remain on hold.
We have listened to you through our recent customer survey where you told us what was important to make you feel safe upon your return to Diamond Creek Community Centre. In addition to the above changes, there will be an increased focus on hygiene and social distancing measures and includes:
- Implementation of a COVID Safety Marshal
- Mandatory COVID-19 safety training for all staff
- Staff regularly disinfecting the facility throughout the day
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection
- The installation of hygiene and disinfection stations
- The introduction of contactless transactions
- Signage for social distancing and hygiene practices, including floor markings
While you will notice many changes upon your next visit, our commitment to delivering a quality experience to our customers has not. In line with this commitment, we’ve also updated our COVID-19 Response webpage to include more detailed information on our reopening plans, as well as launching a number of handy checklists for you to use when preparing for your visit.
For more information on our operations please visit https://www.diamondcreekcc.com.au/our-covid-19-response/
We’d like to extend our thanks to the community for their continued support throughout our closure. e feel truly grateful for the wonderful customers that we have here at Diamond Creek Community Centre and look forward to reconnecting with you all in person very soon! Until then, please stay safe.