After a short break we’re excited to be reopening our doors at 6.00am Friday 18 June.
Our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure that as many of our programs and services can safely return, whilst adhering to all of the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help prepare for your return.
TEMPORARY SERVICE LEVELS
The following has been introduced based on current Government advice. We will continue to provide updates once further announcements on easing of restrictions are made and will review our service levels in line with these announcements.
- Up to 50 patrons across all indoor areas.
- A maximum group size of 10 people.
- This includes all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators.
- To help manage our capacity limits, only active participants and essential spectators will be permitted entry.
HEALTH CLUB / GYM
- Open with bookings via member portal (please find sessions under Book Online>Group Fitness).
- A maximum class size of 10 people.
- Reduced group fitness timetable, bookings essential via member portal.
- An increased offering of classes is planned, subject to further easing of restrictions.
- User Group bookings only, no casual shooting available
- Temporarily remains CLOSED.
- Planned to reopen in line with easing of restrictions.
- Reactivated from Friday 18 June 2021.
- For our direct debit members, a credit has been automatically applied to your account to reflect our closure period.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date has been automatically extended to account for our closure period.
- An email has been sent to all members with further details regarding the reactivation of memberships and our next direct debit cycle.
- An email has been sent to all stadium users groups with further information.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, with some minor changes made in line with current Government advice as follows:
MANDATORY QR CONTACT TRACING
- QR contact tracing is mandatory for all persons upon entry to the centre.
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app as well as checking in at reception to confirm your booking attendance.
- Evidence of signing-in must be shown to our friendly team members upon entry.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Using showers
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
Tomorrow is an exciting day for us as we welcome our customers back through the doors once again.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to ensure adherence to our protocols by customers at all times.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit, and look forward to seeing you soon!