|To our valued members,
On Sunday (8 November) Diamond Creek Community Centre took its biggest and most exciting step towards COVID normal with the Victorian Government announcing a significant easing of restrictions from 11.59pm on Sunday 22 November 2020 for indoor and outdoor exercise venues.
Based on this latest announcement, we are excited to share the following changes to our operations that will come into effect over the coming weeks:
- To be reactivated on 23rd November, 2020
- To make this process as easy as possible for you, there is no action required from you and your membership will automatically be reactivated.
- Any memberships placed on suspension prior to our closure will also be automatically reactivated.
- If you are unable to return from this date, would like to discuss payment options or have any questions, please contact our team HERE
Direct Debit Members:
- Your first debit payment will be charged to your account on Thursday 26 November 2020
- In line with our March closure, a credit has automatically been placed on your account for the 21st March to 1st April. Please note, this will not apply to memberships that were on full or part suspension during this period.
- Based on the above, the total amount payable on 26 November will be for 17 days (your normal fortnightly membership payment for 26th November to 9th December, plus 3 days (23rd Nov to 25th Nov) less the 12 days credit if applicable.
- Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account and if your bank details have changed, or your credit card expired, please login to your Member Portal go to My Profile > My Account > Update my Direct Debit Details or email our team HERE and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Paid in Full Members:
- The expiration date of your membership or visit pass has been automatically adjusted to reflect the period of our closure.
Bookings and Access:
Your current booking system will remain in place for all sessions booked up to close of business Sunday 22 November 2020. For session from Monday 23 November 2020 access will be as follows:
|Group Fitness Classes
||Bookings to continue to be made via our online portal, with no session booking fee for members from 23rd November in line with membership activation.
||No time limit or online bookings necessary from 23rd November in line with membership activation, simply check in at reception
||Heavily restricted access with key community groups commencing a staged return. Casual shooting to return with further information to be released from the 23rd November.
||We are finlasing our re-open of child care and will communicate with customers in the coming days.
Anyone entering a Nillumbik Leisure Facility will be required to complete our QR code contact tracing forms on each visit.
COVID Safe Practices:
The health and safety of our staff, members and customers is always our priority, with a comprehensive COVID Safe plan and supporting measures in place to provide a safe, enjoyable environment for all.
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Safety Measures and Response is available from our website at https://www.diamondcreekcc.com.au/our-covid-19-response/.
A final message to our members
These important milestones in our return to operation wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our members that we feel incredibly grateful to be able to connect with. Thank you for supporting us on this journey.
Until we see you next, please take care and stay safe.